Friday, October 3, 2008

Nearing the end

You may have noticed that my last entry has a nice sunny picture of my beautiful Kaylee.  Ya - that's from the summer.  I needed something pretty to look at.

Yet here is another one of me.  Lucky you - three today!!

Okay, nearing the end of my day. Since my last entry I have made dinner for the family, poured a glass of wine, did "homework" with the kids, put the kids to bed, worked on two cards for world cardmaking day tomorrow and searched high and low for a pair of soccer shorts I have yet to find.  Oh ya, I had to go back to the grocery store because I forgot to buy oranges and tomorrow is our day for oranges.  Silly me.  So include in the list cutting up ten oranges.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Three pictures in one day is good but a personal visit would be better. Good luck finding the uniform, you'll probably find it in the kitchen when you're cutting up the oranges. :)