Again it's near the end of the day and I am running out of time. Since leaving
- went to the bank and put my cheque in
- came home and picked up the garbage that the dog ate (again)
- took the dog out in the rain for a quick walk
- came home and cleaned some dishes
- made soup for the kids (which didn't go over well)
- ate my stew with some fresh bread while watching the Canadian politic stand off
- in the process of bathing the children (they are fighting tonight, fun stuff)
In a few minutes I will get them out of the bath, read a story and put them to bed. I love them, but they are a bit high maintenance.
A few seconds later.....
Ya so the fighting got worse. I washed their hair and then they wanted to stay more in the bath. Crazy kids.
You may be able to tell that I just figured out how to change the font colour. Can't say I have really explored this whole blog area (are you laughing Carmen?) and fight with photos just about every time....but I'm getting it.
Oh ya, later tonight is Survivor - my favorite reality show. Make some lunches and go enjoy my new bed. I want to scrap, wonder if I can pull that off!
Today I am thankful for
- finding the colours on my blog
- remembering to take photos through my day (although missing a large part)
- that while my children believe in sibling rivalry, they believe in each other more
- Chris is funny (if only I had recorded the whole garbage / dog / recycling conversation)
- my friend Carmen is getting back into scrapping
- dinner being ready when I came home
- that tomorrow is Friday