Thursday, October 2, 2008

Addicted?


My friend Carmen just read my blog. I think she thinks I post this much every day. Carmen - I usually post 5 times a month, if that. Okay, 6 - but not this many a day. Remember, the project?
I am addicted to scrapbooking though. I guess with all the things out there to be addicted too - well it's the best choice. It's not like I can't go without, but I spend a lot of time thinking about it.
I went to Wal Mart to get some material - I came out with scrapbooking glitter. Shhh, don't tell Chris.
My day today
- work
-write in blog
-answer an email from a crazy person
-speak on the phone with another crazy person
-plan this weekends event at work (sorta)
-go through customer stuff
-go to Wal Mart
-ate a cheese scone for lunch from the bakery
-left over candy from the meeting is rotting my stomach

2 comments:

Annie said...

Very nice picture!

Lisa and DJ said...

Was I the "crazy person"?