Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Almost two hours later


Let's just go with the computer camera doesn't take the best photos  :)

Since my last post I have

*washed and done my hair
*got clothes for Braydon to get dressed in
*helped KJ get ready
*ironed my shirt
*got dressed in warm clothes for the walk
*fed the kids breakfast
*made the kids lunch
*walked KJ, Braydon and Takaya to Margaret Heights pre-school (well Braydon rode his bike)
*Apologized to a neighbour for Takaya peeing in her yard last week
*Picked up Brad and brought him back to our place
*stopped a fight between two best friends (they usually only last for 2 mins anyhow)
*taught the boys how to spell two words
*got my make up done and changed into my work clothes
*about to head out the door to walk the boys to school and then head to work.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So far I've read your blog twice today! You are one multi-tasking lady.

Lisa and DJ said...

This is such a fun idea! BUT ha ha, you were up earlier than I was and I have a new baby!!