Monday, October 6, 2008

And now I lay me down to sleep



















































but something tells me I will be back up. I have a partly finished Lay out downstairs, and I can't usually sleep while it's sitting like that.

It was lasagna for dinner - made it last night, cooked it tonight. I love that. It is pouring rain outside. Has been all afternoon. I got to take the dog for a walk in the rain, but I actually enjoy it. It's the cold weather that settled in today. You know it's fall for sure!

Chris has a t-ball meeting, so I scrapped a bit. Tomorrow night is soccer, Wed is a Hockey Pool for him and Thurs is a t-ball gathering too. But it's a long weekend, we will get our time together.

It was a good day.




























1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Great photos, good looking dinner, happy children, happy husband, happy dog. You've got it all! I wish I could have gone on the walk with you.