Monday, October 6, 2008

Lunch already?

Sorry, no pretty pic mid day, but I do have my camera so I will load something later.

Answers to my loyal followers:
Yes, Kaylee has eaten sushi. Both the kids love it. Reality is, Braydon really only like the rice and salmon, Kalyee likes the avocado and rice. Oh ya, Braydon love miso soup too. Lisa - when you come to Vancouver you will notice we have a lot of sushi places. A LOT! Plus I figure it's healthier than McDonalds.

Suzanne - sushi for breakfast is not good, so I share your comments. Soft cereal isn't that good either.

Busy day at work, but I thought I would take a couple moments to write down some stuff. I proved that I can drop off Braydon to school on time and make a 9am meeting. Pretty proud of that. I may have driven a little fast, but let's not tell anyone.

I have been in a series of meetings through the morning, and don't see an end in sight. I do need lunch, and have no idea how that is going to happen.

The rain has not shown up yet, but you look in the sky and you know it's coming. Chris has a meeting tonight, I'm hoping I can scrap. We shall see.

No comments: