Monday, April 19, 2010

168 Hours - A Week in the Life


Here we go again, I am about to document the next seven days of my life. The exciting, the lame, the happy, the sad and everything in-between. At the end of the 7 days, I will put an album together based on the photos I take (not all of them will be uploaded here) and notes / blogs / posts throughout my week.

Aren't I cute at 7am?

So I was running late this morning. This is due to a number of things. First, I have had horrible sleeps for the last three nights. I did not want to get out of my warm cozy bed. Second, I am not feeling 100%, so I did not want tog et out of my warm cozy bed. Third, it's Monday, so I did not want to get out of my warm cozy bed.

According to my morning schedule, we are on time if breakfast is being fed by 7am. This means both children are dressed and downstairs. You can see by the time stamp here....well you know. Braydon ate waffles (like he has done pretty much every breakfast for two years) and Kaylee ate "soft cereal" (which is oatmeal) which is one of the four versions of breakfast she rotates through.

Monday mornings go slower than the rest of the week, this being no exception. Braydon had kilometer club, and for the first time, we ran (no pun intended) a little late for it. Oops.

By the time I got to work, coffee was on order. I had more than my regular amount today. Remember the poor sleep? I think my day kept going because of caffeine.




















Nothing spectacular at work today, reports, meetings, checking in on a blog or two at lunch. I did learn that the house I wanted oh so badly two weeks ago has been sold. Bitter sweet really. We like living here, and it would have been out of our budget. So its done now. The quote from Vanessa's blog still sits with me "Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end"



While I would have loved nothing more than coming home and doing nothing, laundry sorting, dinner making, kids bathing all awaited me. Dinner tonight was one of those meals that had one idea, and morphed into another. I didn't feel like eating, so I made one meal for the kids and another for Chris.



I was thrilled to be able to announce today that I have been accepted onto the Scrap Yourself Design Team!! This is going to be a great opportunity to scrap more of myself and track my own life to share in the future. I love projects like that (which is why I am doing the Week in my Life again) so it should be a lot of fun. Best thing is, I can bring those challenges over to Skrap N Chat and share the fun there too. Really no extra work, as I would scrap two lay outs a month anyhow!



This is me at the end of the day. Am I cuter? Not today. It's still early, and the Canuck game is about to start. However it will be an early bed for me tonight. Need to catch up on that missing sleep.



3 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

I so love that you are doing this again. And yes, you are SUPER cute!

Suzanne said...

You're cute at every hour of the day. Like the new blog look too!

JennC said...

I agree, no matter what time of day, you are cute! I'm enjoying peeking into your everyday ;0)