Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wearing our Red Proud





I am excited about the games. Tomorrow, the torch comes through our part of the world. The kids get to see it with their schools, and I am really hoping to sneak up and catch it with them.

As well, Chris wants to take them to Lynn Valley Centre to see the celebrations there.

And then........it's coming to Grouse. Not sure how many to expect, but I am thinking it's going to be a lot.

Of course, Braydon and Kaylee are just as excited, and just as proud Canadians!!

3 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Enjoy these next couple weeks. They will fly by and you won't want to forget it!

Suzanne said...

I always find myself cheering for a few hosers during the games! Enjoy your experience!

JennC said...

Those are some adorable Canadians
;0)
That is so wonderful that they get to experience the Olympics adn cheer on Team Canada!