|a favorite photo from 2008|
My friend Vanessa had this list posted on her blog and I loved the idea. I hope you either answer below or copy and post it on your blog so I can read it!
1. The holiday season is: my favourite! I look forward to this time of year all year, and can usually tell you how many more days left even in the middle of June!
2. Snow makes me: happy! I love the snow, I love the snow more than most people for sure. I find it peaceful and beautiful and fun.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is: hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows
4. Winter is the best time for: snuggling in and watching family movies with popcorn
5. I can hardly wait for: Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. This year, Christmas eve is just us four, which I am really looking forward too. And Christmas morning is so fun with the kids at this age, they are really excited about it all.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to: wrap them with pretty bows and ribbons. If I have time, I would love to make some hand made tags.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a: +12. I'm a little crazy about this time of year and while that type of excitement usually subsides in someone my age, I don't really see that happening!
Merry Christmas, only 10 more sleeps!!!