Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's your answer?

a favorite photo from 2008


My friend Vanessa had this list posted on her blog and I loved the idea.  I hope you either answer below or copy and post it on your blog so I can read it!

1.   The holiday season is: my favourite!  I look forward to this time of year all year, and can usually tell you how many more days left even in the middle of June!
2.   Snow makes me: happy!  I love the snow, I love the snow more than most people for sure.  I find it peaceful and beautiful and fun.  
3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is: hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows
4. Winter is the best time for:  snuggling in and watching family movies with popcorn
5.  I can hardly wait for: Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.  This year, Christmas eve is just us four, which I am really looking forward too.  And Christmas morning is so fun with the kids at this age, they are really excited about it all.
6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to: wrap them with pretty bows and ribbons. If I have time, I would love to make some hand made tags.
7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a: +12.  I'm a little crazy about this time of year and while that type of excitement usually subsides in someone my age, I don't really see that happening!

Merry Christmas, only 10 more sleeps!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love your excitement & enthusiasm for the holidays :)

smurugappan said...

Hi,

It's really useful for all peoples. Thanks for sharing.



Legal Advice India