Friday, December 30, 2011

Sweet Nutcracker Suite


When I was a little girl, I remember going to the Nutcrack Suite when I was about 6 with my Mom and Grandma.  And this year, I got to do it with Mom and Kaylee.

While I had the best of intentions of organizing this and getting us there, I had left it too late but made myself a note to be extra on the ball for next year.  But as luck would happen, I was given three tickets for the matinee, which was perfect.

This years performance was the Alberta Ballet, and it was beautiful.  It has a very Russian feel to it and the set was absolutely spectacular.  Kaylee enjoyed it (although the last 10 mins was almost asleep) and hopefully she is gaining an appreciation of arts.  She did say that she didn't think ballet was super girly anymore and that she would like to give dance a try again.

I'm glad that we went, and will definitely do it again.  It really is a good part of Christmas.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've never been. I did look at tickets this year but they were pretty pricey.

Ajazgames said...

This blog is so good , the view is wright and important in our life,I think the knowledge is creative.
escape games
new escape games
Point and click games
free online escape games
online escape games

Anonymous said...

Additionally, Islamabad is a perfect place for a trek in elsewhere. Car Rent Islamabad With unimaginable individuals, shocking sustenance, and limitless things to endeavor, it's a staggering you haven't booked that Islamabad rental auto beginning at now. End up being more acquainted with what this spot is about when you book the perfect auto for your escape needs.