Sunday, January 16, 2011

Homemade Goodness




My house smells yummy right now. Banana bread always smells delicious.




And I'm prepping some asparagus soup for the rest of the week too. Potatoes and asparagus. Mmm.




It's been an emotional weekend here so the smells are extra nice tonight. Harley has some health issues and we need to make some choices. I know I'm an adult, but I hate making grown up choices. (Thanks Mom for listening today, and for offering your help). For now, we continue with the meds and see what happens.



And have some banana bread.

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Well, my house smells like chocolate cake. Let's share. :)

Suzanne said...

I woke up to the smell of bread since I had the bread machine working while I was sleeping. It's the BEST smell! Sorry about your tough decisions! :(