Wednesday, December 16, 2009

#9 - The Classics


Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, The Grinch that Stole Christmas. The classic TV shows that are a MUST see in my house.

When I was a kid, it was such a treat to stay up and see these specials. Now you can catch them a million times before the big day.

While the TV shows are great, to me the movies are even better. My all time favorite (while I still haven't watched it yet) is White Christmas. Something about a musical. I mean, Bing Crosby and Rose Clooney. Come on!

More recent favs include the series of The Santa Clause. It answers some great questions and I love watching it as a family. Chris' favorite is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - it's a must see each year. And while I fought watching it for the longest time, the newest to my addition is Elf. If you haven't seen it, please do so. It's packed FULL of Christmas spirit.

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing songs for all to hear. LOVE Christmas movies!

Suzanne said...

Rudolph is Aubrey's favorite. I've really been wanting to watch The Muppet's Christmas Carol. LOVE it.
We watched the original Miracle on 34th street for the first time in forever and I loved it.