Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day





Woke up this morning to snow.  Snow that was supposed to stop, but just kept coming.  And that was a good thing.  Good thing for work, good thing to play in.

Of course, playing in snow is an all time favorite thing for a kid to do.  And same goes for my dog.  I really should have brought my camera out when I took Takaya for a walk.  It was a nice treat, just her and I and the snow.  Man does that dog love the snow.


Tonight after watching a special tribute to Trevor Linden (will get it's own post), the kids wants to throw snowballs at me.  This white stuff is actually rare, so who was I to say no.  We bundeled up and headed out for a quick play.  It's hard to get a good photo in the dark in the snow, but if you can see their smiles, you know it was worth it.

And while I love photos of my kids, I LOVE photos of Christmas lights in the snow too.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas eh?!