Monday, December 1, 2008

First One


The first one.  The first post of December, the first day of December.  This lay out is my first visit to Santa.  As you can see, no fear.  Not scared one bit.  Happy as an elf sitting on the big guys need.  The journalling reads "Was this the start of it all?  The first visit back in 1972 with Santa?  My love of Christmas, my spirit of the holiday season.  Was this the start?"

If you read this, you know I love Christmas.  You also know that I love Ali Edwards projects. This month she has a documentation of December going on.  While I did have the best of intentions to pre-make her beautiful album and take my daily notes - real life got in the way and that did not happen.

But as she says and I live by - embrace the imperfection.  So my loyal readers - here will be my attempt at my December log.  I want to write all the fun stuff we do together as a family for the holidays.  I want to note properly all my favorite traditions, and ones that I think next year we could do without.  

So this, is just the first one. 

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

I can't wait to hear about your fun month!

Suzanne said...

Oh yah! Some fun stuff to look forward too. Love the LO!