Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ahhhh Wednesday already!


How did Wednesday show up already????  It's been crazy busy all week.  We got snow (finally!) and then you know....stuff starting hitting fans.....

I asked for a few extra days off, just so I don't go insane.  Lucky for me, my boss is understanding and I got them.  I have tomorrow off so I can clean all day long.  I have Friday off so I can cook all day.  Friday night we are having our annual Christmas party.  I also took Monday off (which I may or may not take) to get ready for the rest of Christmas.  To finish buying and start wrapping gifts.  To do EVERYTHING else that needs doing so I can enjoy the rest of the time.

So having said (well, typed) all that - I need to get onto cleaning the kitchen.  Wish me luck! (for festive photos, please see the post below, there were extras for that one)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You should take Monday off too.
Try to enjoy your party, though I know it won't be as much fun without me.