Monday, September 15, 2008

Got tagged


My good friend Suzanne tagged me.......so here I go

10 years ago I:
1. Was single but starting to give up hope (thought I would marry at 25)
2. Was working at the mountain and has FINALLY been promoted.
3. Still taught skiing part time, going to school part time, and working full time at the base

4. I moved back home for the "one emergency time only"
5. I didn't know how good life could be.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Pick up hamburger buns
2. Work on Kelly and Kevan's wedding stuff
3. Put laundry away
4. Take tomorrow's dinner out of the freezer

5. Make lunches

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears (thanks Utah!)
2. Chocolate ice cream with bananas in it
3. Popcorn
4. Pretzels
5. Smoked salmon, cream cheese on crackers

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house with a yard for the kids and a scrapbooking room for me
2. Pay off Mom and Dad's place
3. Hmmm, out of money it seems. Okay, go on a vacation
4. Invest it (smart Suzanne, smart)
5. Put something away for the kids

5 places I have lived:
1. Ruth Cres, North Van
2. Hoskins Rd, North Van
3. 13th and Ridgeway, North Van
4. Mountain Hwy, North Van
5. Cedar Village Cres, North Van (ya, I really get around)

Five jobs I have had:
1. Guest Services Manager (Grouse Mountain)
2. Ski Instructor (Grouse Mountain)
3. Hostess (Grouse Mountain)
4. First Aid Attendant (Grouse Mountain.......see a theme??)
5. Camp Councillor (hey - big move on my part!) YMCA Camp Howdy

I tag...well anyone who hasn't already answered it

3 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

You're welcome for the chocolate covered cinnamon bears. :) You guys are boring..invest it?....blah! Just kidding.

Suzanne said...

I like that your jobs are all oriented around playing! AWESOME!! You've reminded me that I ought to get some of those cinnamon bears, haven't had any since you were here.

Michelle Mackintosh said...

You most certainly do work at a mountain when you typo "lift" in place of "life"... "5. I didn't know how good lift could be." LOL I do it all the time.