Friday, March 27, 2009

Nothing Slowing Down



I must be having fun, cuz time keeps going by so quickly.  I think there is lots of time, and all of a sudden we are at the end of March and again I haven't done all that I planned to do.

I am very much looking forward to the fact that once again I will go to weekends off which means that we will have more family time.  The one day off really sucks, and is worse on weekends like this one where Chris is at a baseball clinic on the Saturday.  Oh well.

Hoping that the weather is nice tomorrow, get the kids out for a photo shoot.  The Knibbs may be coming for dinner tomorrow night, which is always fun.  I need to still do a few errands and see if I can fix the leaky bathroom sink or not.  I bought the stuff to fix it, not sure if I should be brave and do it or not.  Hmmm.

The one great thing about this month is I have managed to do a ton of scrapping.  25 Lay Outs!!  For me that is a ton.  It was cuz there was a LOAD this month at skrapnchat and I did all of the challenges.  I set myself a goal of 20 + 5 cards.  I did four cards....so I guess I should do one more.

Next month Baseball and Softball both start, so time will once again become limited.  Guess it keeps us all out of trouble.  I think I'm going to take a rare nap - then tidy the kitchen and get the kids.

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Kirsten, you are ROCKIN' the LOs. Seriously, some really, really awesome ones!! I think that first one (good times) has to be one of my favs. You go girl!

Suzanne said...

25...seriously you are one crazy scrapper! And that first LO is one of my all time faves too!