Sunday, January 18, 2009

A few things to catch up on

Yes, so I knew that posting every day would get away quickly. It's been busy, with lots going on, and not a lot of quiet time to reflect. But that is okay.

Last week nothing totally special happened, but lots of little moments to remember. I have been asked to do a mural for a friend in her day care, three seperate walls. That should be a lot of fun.

The skrapnchat forum is going well, and I spend a lot of time chatting away and being inspired by the talent and the support of the friends there. I have done a fair share of scrapping this week, and really enjoyed it. Bought a few new papers and things to play with, which I always love doing. Need to come up with some lay outs for our upcoming crop.

The Knibbs came over for dinner last night, and Jen and I attempted to make the clocks that we planned on making before Christmas. However with the extra assistance from the children, the creation was not completed. Hopefully we can finish them this week at some point.

Got to ski twice last week, both days were beautiful. The city has been encased with fog and the mountains have been bright and sunny. Oh the priviledge of living up high.

That is it for now. Hopefully more tonight, and more on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

HELP ME! I miss you. You can tell me if you banned me from skrapnchat. I won't be mad..just want to know why I can't get on!

Suzanne said...

Glad you're getting some good weather for skiing!!!