Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween




Ghosts and goblins arrived at my door, in fact over 250 of them came last night!

Darth Vader and Tinkerbell had their own fun too.  Over an hours worth of trick or treating (including one drop and go load back at the house) the kids then helped me give out candy to the last hundred or so.

The rain poured all day long here, but seemed to let up just before the kids headed out.  Thanks Mother Nature, owe you one for that.  So they bundled up and headed out to collect enough candy to last us through to the next holiday.

We saw lots of great costumes, and for the most part I have to say that the kids were very polite.  

Now we have to find a way to ration the treats so that we don't have too much sugar overload.  That goes for me too!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

They are so cute! Holy Cow that's a lot of tricker treaters!

Lisa and DJ said...

Tinkerbell looks nice and cozy and I'm sure Braydon was very handsome under that mask!