2) I wore braces for more than four years. I broke them several times throughout those four years. I am forever thankful that I wore them (one day I will share those buck tooth photos) and that they worked. My teeth imprints are examples at the orthodontists.
3) I have lived a total of 6.5 weeks without an animal in my life. That was when I first moved out on my own. Within the second month of living there - we got Madison who hung out with me for the next 16 years. I will always have animals in my life.
4) When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist. Not the kind that does the lame stuff like learning about fish and habitats - I wanted to be the kind that trains and swims with the Orcas. Given the opportunity to do so - I would do that in a heartbeat (providing school wasn't required)
5) If I could be anything other than what I do now - I would love to be a designer or photographer. My love for colours and pretty things would merge together there nicely.
6) I spend more money on scrapbooking supplies through the year than clothes. I should probably change that.
7) My most prized possession is my new camera. Before that, it was my old camera.
8) I asked my husband to marry me. I was tired of waiting for the question to be popped. I mean, we had been together for all of 8 months. Geez.
9) I have a large pin in my left knee.
10) I like my own handwriting and my name. Seems most people don't like either of theirs.
11) I always knew that I wanted to be a mom, and expected to have one girl and one boy. However, they changed the order on me - but that's cool too.
12) I wish I still had fake nails. I have lousy real nails.
13) The one place that I really want to travel is Africa, to do a full on safari. That would be amazing.
14) I look at life through rose coloured glasses. It's prettier that way - besides, I already said my favorite colour was red.
15) I enjoy cooking and baking - but I hate planning the meals. Oh, and cleaning up after them.
16) I have had the opportunity to swim with dolphins twice, kayak with orcas, scuba dive in the bahamas, para-sail with my brother, ziplined through a forest, mountain biked down a mountain, and flown in a heli-copter numerous times, but would not consider myself adventurous.
17) One of my proudest moments was passing my level II CISA and my brother telling me that I was an awesome skier.
18) I don't think I would have an issue with being rich.
19) I can't stand slow drivers. Yet I seem to get stuck behind them on a regular basis.
20) I loose my keys. I loose my keys a lot. I loose my keys more than once a day. I once lost a set of keys in my house and have never found them. That was five years ago. I know they are in the house somewhere. One day I will find them. Until then, I will continue to loose the keys I have.