Sunday, June 1, 2008

Four Generations


While my grandparents are no longer - my children are blessed with grandparents AND great grandparents.  Lots of them!  They have Gumpmom, Nana, Papa, Great Granddad and Ericka. 

Today, Kaylee was able to meet her Great Granddad and Ericka for the first time, and Braydon got a reunion.  I love being able to capture photos of multiple generations, especially four generations at once.

Granddad and Ericka live over on Vancouver Island and we don't see them very often - so it was nice to have lunch today and catch up.

I hope one day I get to have a photo with my children, their children and their children.  How lucky could one get?

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Priceless!!!

Lisa and DJ said...

Aubrey hasn't seen my grandparents in 1.5 years and they're coming this week. I'll have to remember to do a 4 generation photo too!

Unknown said...

I am sure you will be able to capture that photo one day! :D I think it's so cool to get the chance to see generations together...like Suzanne said it is 'priceless'