Monday, January 28, 2008

The First One....


January 28th - No real reason why all of a sudden I decided to go for a blog. A friend had one, and I liked the idea of keeping a journal. Plus, somewhere were I can post my photos and see if there is any evolution of kinds. I tend to ramble at the best of times, and this seemed like a good place to do so.


Chances are if you stumble accross this, you know me. You know I'm a mom to Kaylee and Braydon and a wife to Chris. I love to do a lot of things, and I find life very busy, but I have just what I want. I loving family.


I like to take pictures. I want to figure out how to do this real photography thing. I like to take those pictures and scrap them.....Chris wonders when that will stop. It won't.
I just got asked to be on a digital scrapbook design team, which is cool. No that I really know what I'm doing on the digital side (I'm a paper girl), but it's a good chance to experiement and play around.
Well, that's it for now. I'm sure there is a good chance I will never add anything....and a good chance I will come back often and ramble. I thought about writing a book once, I was going to call it the Mommy Chronicles...maybe this may be the start. Well, the second start, there is a word document with something on it somewhere.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Okay just one more thing that you do faster then I do!! lol Awesome! :)

Lisa and DJ said...

You HAVE to keep up on your blog. It's so fun! Hey, if you click on my name here, it will take you to my blog.

Peggy said...

Well after fighting with my internet browser for 20 minutes I can finally add a comment. LOL

I will be checking back here often so I am hoping you will have something for me to read. OH, and we are glad to have you on the Digital Team. I just know you will do a great job.