Monday, August 11, 2008

CKU CKU CKU!!



, I am home from a totally awesome weekend in Utah.  I went to CKU, Creating Keepsakes University and had a BLAST!  I stay with the kindest women in the world, Suzanne along with my friend Ang and Lisa came to play a lot too.

The weekend was full of learning. Learning new scrapbooking tricks, learning how much I love scrapbooking, learning lots about my friends.

Oh, and the shopping - well that is another thread all together!!  LOL.


Not only did I enjoy CKU, but I enjoyed Utah as well.  It's a beautiful state and the scenery is stunning.  

I'm tired - haven't stayed up that long for so many nights in a row for a long long time.  But it was all worth it, every single minute of it! 

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey that's a really cute picture of you! I'm so glad you had a good time and so happy that you came. Let's do it again eh!

Lisa and DJ said...

I'm glad we didn't scare you TOO much...hope I can play MORE next time!

~Christina~ said...

You look like you had a lot of fun! And Suzanne, Ang, and Lisa are great people!